Intermodal II Bolt Seals - Custom. Please order in increments of 500, packaged 500/Box. Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
The Intermodal II Bolt Seals are an ISO 17712 compliant high
security bolt seals which consists of a steel bolt and a plastic-coated steel
locking chamber. The Intermodal II Bolt Security container seals are designed
for ISO containers and high value cargo shipments.
C-TPAT Compliant **THESE HIGH SECURITY SEALS MEET WITH THE ISO 17712:2010
- ISO 17712.2 and C-TPAT compliant.
- Locking insert spins freely to confirm seal integrity.
- High impact plastic cover on locking chambers clearly indicates tampering.
- Removed with bolt cutters.
- Metal locking end encased in a consecutively numbered, colored body.
- Bolt is 3.5" (89 mm) long and 3/8" (9.5mm) in diameter.
- 'H' on bottom of body base indicating 'High Security'.
- Intermodal II Bolt Seals
- Made of carbon steel with zinc chromate finish
- ABS plastic body on locking case
- Average pull-apart force is 4,700 lbs (2,138 kg, 21.0 kN)
- Average cutting force (shear) is 5,477 lbs (2,484 kg, 24.4 kN)
- Average impact force is 30-29 ft-lb (41-53 Nm)
- Bending moment: 63 ft-lb (85 Nm)
Other Customers Also Bought: